Friday, July 3, 2009

4th of July 2009

So my friend Kristy and I are planning a little pool party tomorrow. She and I have developed this great friendship...we both love to cook...so this is our first attempt to throwing a party together. I can't get over how at ease I am with the preps for this one. I truly have a partner who has as much fun as I do. :) I AM GOING TO HAVE REAL FUN TOMORROW!!

So, we are still in the process of preping and setting up, but I wanted to share with you our table:





Plates were 4 for $1 at walmart. The napkins are dishtowels, 7 for $3 at walmart, the runner was $20 at Pier 1, the colanders and pails are from the Pottery Barn, but all together, makes a lovely table.

Don't you love the cracker jacks? 3 for $1 at walmart. They even have this antique packaging that really compliments our table setting.

I will post more photos later when we get our buffet set up.

Happy 4th of July everyone!
Marcie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE LEFT TOO SOON! EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!